Most people starting up in business in Bedfordshire and surrounding areas do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, they may not be proficient in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. Nevertheless, you do need the support of a team of trained professionals.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- establish a good working relationship with your bank;
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC;
- deal with company secretarial issues;
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- decide on what computer hardware and software to buy;
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and
- with all aspects of business compliance and administration.